Please send all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Women’s Programme CoordinatorDepartment: SIG Women’s Programme’s Lead
Work Location: Brighton & Hove
Salary: negotiable depending on experience and skills
Contract: 1 year fixed term until April 2020
Hours per week: 37.5
Shift pattern: Monday -Friday 9am-5pm
The Women’s Programme Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the contract recently secured and funded by the Ministry of Justice; to provide gender specific interventions for women at risk of offending or with offending histories within Brighton and Hove.
As the Programme Coordinator you will support the Women’s Programme’s Lead in the development, monitoring, delivery and evaluation of the contract.
- Experience of supporting women with multiple and complex needs in a community and/or residential setting
- Experience of developing programmes and/or projects aimed at educating and empowering women who are survivors of trauma.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary capacity, including participation in group meetings
- Operational experience of line management and the coordination of individuals, groups and service users
- Experience of facilitating training and/or group work to both service users and staff
- A good understanding of contract monitoring and maintaining stakeholder relationships, including financial management
- Good understanding of IT and potential assertive technology ideas
Why work with us?
- Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
- 25 days annual leave (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Pension, Eye Care Vouchers
- Growing and forward-thinking organisation
If you would like to join us then please apply TODAY by sending your updated CV to Recruitment@socialinterestgroup.org.uk
Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the issues relating to equal opportunities in service delivery and provision and to actively promote ways of eradicating racism, sexism, and other forms of negative discrimination though the group’s policies and procedures.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhances DBS and provide 2 employment references including one from your most recent employer.Closing date: 20/05/2019