Please send all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential Support WorkerWork Location: Luton
Hours per week: 37.5
Shift pattern: Mon - Fri 9am - 7pm hours to be covered depening on needs
Bridge House is a Luton based residential project providing accommodation to homeless families and expectant parents. The service provides short term housing for homeless mothers and their children as well as those aiming for care and/or guardianship of their children.
The support is designed to work with parents and families to gain the valuable skills required to end the cycle of homelessness and enable future independently sustained living. The RSW will be recruited and will work on site within the project, sometimes on a lone working basis. Attendance hours will be from 11:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday with some attendance outside these hours as necessary.
Each RSW will provide support to residents to manage their tenancies, prepare for independent living and move on to either social housing or the private sector, depending on the homelessness decision.
What we offer in return
- Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Medi-cash which includes the following:
- Discount gym membership
- Routine eye tests, glasses and contact lenses
- Dental treatment via NHS or Private
- Physiotherapy, Indian Head Massage and a range of other therapies
- 25 days holiday increasing to 26 days after 2 years and increasing 1 day per year up to 30 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
Should you be interested in this post please complete the application form and send to email@example.comClosing date: 06/04/2020