Please send all completed applications to email@example.com
Night Recovery WorkerWork Location: Lambeth
Hours per week: 37.5
Penrose Options Focus Project is a 24 hour supported service for vulnerable male adults with a mental health diagnosis and forensic history, who require a high level of support and close monitoring to reduce the factors that may have led to their previous mental health deterioration and offending behaviour. The service is based in and around Clapham ,Lambeth Council.The service is based in Lambeth across six sites offering three tiers of support depending on customer needs.
Night Recovery Workers are required to provide cover to the project at night, ensuring the safety of the residents and the building and providing support to service users as necessary. Night Workers will also liaise with other staff in providing support and advice to service users and be expected to regularly participate in team meetings.
- Attend meetings and training commensurate with the post of Night Waking Worker, as requested by your line manager.
- Maintaining a friendly and supportive environment within the project.
- Cleaning and preparing rooms for new resident arrivals as necessary.
- When requested to provide guidance and support to relevant workers, such as volunteers, students, etc, in line with the relevant policy and procedure.
Why work for us
- Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Medi-cash which includes the following:
- Discount gym membership
- Routine eye tests, glasses and contact lenses
- Dental treatment via NHS or Private
- Physiotherapy, Indian Head Massage and a range of other therapies
- 25 days holiday increasing to 26 days after 2 years and increasing 1 day per year up to 30 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
Should you be interested in this post please complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.orgRelated Documents: