Please send all completed applications to email@example.com
Night Concierge (Female Only) – Forensic Mental Health Step Down ServiceDepartment: Penrose – Croydon Forensic Mental Health Step Down Service
Work Location: South London - Croydon
Hours per week: 37.5
Shift pattern: 8pm – 8am
Female Night Concierge Workers Croydon ADVERT
Penrose Options Forensic Mental Health Service Croydon is a brand new service that launched on 1st August 2018.
We are seeking Female Night Concierge Workers to help us build an outstanding team to help support the successful rehabilitation and reintegration of our service users back into the community.
We have exciting opportunities for Female Night Concierge Workers in our women’s step-down service which is based in the London Borough of Croydon. Our primary partners are Croydon CCG, South London and South London and Maudsley (SLaM).
We support adult female service users with complex needs from stabilisation through to recovery, and support the transition to independent living in the community.
Penrose’s Options mission is: “To ensure we deliver high quality support, health and social care through prevention, early intervention, recovery and rehabilitation at the point of need”.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- To provide basic first contact advice and security to clients and to contact the On Call service/emergency services if appropriate and in-line with policies and procedures around accidents and incidents reporting.
- To ensure a safe and secure environment, assisting to maintain high standards within the project by logging and recording any maintenance issues in accordance with procedures and assisting with maintenance of the building, furniture and fittings as appropriate.
- To actively ensure the security of the building through regular Health and Safety Checks and the monitoring of CCTV systems.
- To deal with emergency situations taking action in the event of a fire or other incidents and being responsible for calling emergency services in an appropriate manner.
- To update appropriate records; i.e. inform maintenance logs and health and safety records.
- To carry out the nightly duties on the cleaning rota within the building.
- To work with night Recovery Worker to ensure adherence to communal living agreements.
- To treat service users with dignity and respect ensuring you remain calm and objective when dealing with difficult or problematic situations.
- Experience of general cleaning
- Capable of carrying out the physical aspects of the post
- Appropriate qualifications: Manual Handling, NVQ Level 1 or 2, NVQ Level 2: Building Cleaning
- Product knowledge of various cleaning materials
Why work with us?
- Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
- 25 days annual leave (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Pension, Eyecare Vouchers
- Growing and forward-thinking organisation
If you have a passion for Mental Health recovery and wish to work with this challenging yet rewarding client group then this could be a perfect opportunity for youIf you would like to join our budding team then please apply TODAY by sending us your updated CV to Recruitment@socialinterestgroup.org.uk
- Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the issues relating to equal opportunities in service delivery and provision and to actively promote ways of eradicating racism, sexism, and other forms of negative discrimination though the group’s policies and procedures.
- All successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhances DBS and provide 2 employment references including one from your most recent employer