Please send all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and Social Care Solutions and Sales ManagerDepartment: Social Interest Group
Work Location: Social Interest Group Head Office – Highbury & Islington
Salary: £40,000 plus commission
Hours per week: 37.5
Shift pattern: Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm
Growth Department Overview
It’s a simple story really. We provide health and social care solutions to take the pressure off of the NHS – we aim to grow our business and relationships with our customers. You will build an active customer relations data base and engage with NHS Health and Social care commissioners, bed managers and clinical teams and help them find the right solutions to reduce the burden and unblock beds and keep them happy.
To visit health and social care people to promote and sell the full range of Equinox and Penrose services. At the same time you’ll deliver great customer service and represent our organisation in an honest and professional manner at all times.
Main Tasks & Overview of Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling our beds and domiciliary care services
- To identify and knock on customers’ doors to engage them in conversation identify their needs and sell the benefits of our services.
- Work with colleagues to ensure that all key performance targets are met.
- Build relationships with and hold an active portfolio of bed managers and clinical teams within:
- NHS commissioners
- Substance misuse services
- NHS Mental Health Trusts
- Private sector
5. Arrange admissions or transfers of patients and service users in line with our policy and guidelines.
6. Maintain databases and websites specific to Bed management and collect and interpret data for the Head of Specialist Substance Misuse and Mental health services and other senior personnel as requested.
7. Develop own skills and knowledge and provide information to others to help their
development and the growth of the business.
8. Keep abreast of the demands on NHS Trust and needs to identify and negotiate solutions, in order to sell our services to meet them
9. Promote, monitor and maintain best practice in health safety and risk
10. Demonstrate effective time management and prioritization skills
11. Contribute to improving quality
12. Promote equality and value diversity
16. Plan, monitor and control the flow of people and/or items
17. Gather analyse and report on a range of data and information
18. Organise specific aspects of services and/or projects
- A desire to work in a target driven sales environment.
- Demonstrable success in establishing entirely new relationships and translating those new contacts into business opportunities
- Basic computer skills.
- Willing to work flexible and, where required, extra hours as required, by the job and agreed with the Sales Manager.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to gain trust and build rapport very quickly with potential customers.
- Highly motivated and comfortable working without day to day supervision.
Why work with us?
- Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
- 25 days annual leave (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Pension, Eye Care Vouchers
- Growing and forward-thinking organisation
If you have a passion for sales and project management then this could be a perfect opportunity for you. If you would like to join us then please apply TODAY by sending your updated CV with covering letter on more than two sides of A4 expressing your skills and experience and how you believe they will help our organisation to Recruitment@socialinterestgroup.org.uk
Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the issues relating to equal opportunities in service delivery and provision and to actively promote ways of eradicating racism, sexism, and other forms of negative discrimination though the group’s policies and procedures.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhances DBS and provide 2 employment references including one from your most recent employer.Closing date: 23/05/2019