Please send all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Forensic Mental Health Recovery WorkerWork Location: Lewisham
Hours per week: 37.5
Shift pattern: 24 hour 7 days a week rota.
To successfully rehabilitate and reintegrate Service Users back into the community.
To provide pathways, support and appropriate interventions that will enable successful resettlements.
To work with external partners, agencies and commissioners to achieve the desired outcomes of the service providing safer more integrated communities for all stakeholders.
- The successful reintegration of service users into the community
- Accurate and up to date service user records support plans and Risk management plans
- Comply with any required standards or procedures as detailed in the Organisation’s ISO9001 QMS.
- Compliance with CQC standards
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for interviewing potential service users to assess their suitability and identify potential risks.
- Liaise with referral agencies and ensuring that vacancies are filled within an appropriate time scales and in-line with Penrose’s Referral Policy and void targets are met.
- Ensure that service users are aware of their rights and responsibilities regarding welfare and benefits.
HEALTH & SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- To promote and encourage best practice in Health & Safety and Environment
- To take individual responsibility with the other staff for the personal health and safety of all people working, living or visiting the service. Especially in response to emergency situations
- To ensure that you are fully conversant with all aspects of the service’s Health & Safety Policies and procedures for dealing with emergencies.
To apply please download full Job Description and application form belowClosing date: 20/09/2019