Please send all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy ManagerWork Location: Lodnon
Hours per week: 37.5
Shift pattern: Rota
Because of the nature of the duties of this post, it is an occupational requirement that the post holder is female and the post is therefore exempt from the provisions of the Equality Act 2010 in terms of Schedule 9, Part 1, and Paragraph 1 of that Act.
- To support the Service Manager and Occupational Therapist in the effective operational day to day delivery of the FIPTS four Bed High Support Women service
- To oversee the operational delivery of the Well Being Hub for Women with Personality Disorder
- To oversee staff induction, development and supervision
- To coordinate referrals
- To support staff to deliver quality and timely support to service users
- To provide excellent management of the teams within their area of responsibility, through embodying the values of the organisation
The Offender Personality Disorder (OPD) Pathway is a jointly commissioned, designed, delivered and co-financed pathway of services for offenders who are high risk, and likely to satisfy the diagnosis of ‘personality disorder’. The joint responsibility is between NHS England and Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service.
Housing and Accommodation Services (HASS) have been designed to support the OPD Pathway. Penrose, Forensic Intensive Psychological Treatment Service (FIPTS), will as part of HASS, provide specialist housing and accommodation support to offenders meeting specific criteria thereby facilitating their eventual move on to fully independent living in the community.
To apply please download full Job Description and application form below and return to email@example.comClosing date: 15/10/2019