Please send all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Manager – FIPTS, Bonham RdDepartment: Penrose Options - Forensic Intensive Psychological Treatment Service (FIPTS)
Work Location: Brixton
Hours per week: 37.5
Shift pattern: Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm
Because of the nature of the duties of this post, it is an occupational requirement that the post holder is female and the post is therefore exempt from the provisions of the Equality Act 2010 in terms of Schedule 9, Part 1, and Paragraph 1 of that Act.
Penrose’s FIPTS service works with individuals that have been assessed as having a high risk of re-offending. We do this in partnership with the FIPTS Community Team and the National Probation Service. Together we provide risk assessment, treatment and a safe environment for service user to learn new skills as well as test out things they learn through external sessions and therapies.
The support Penrose provides is individually designed to support service users build and foster healthy relationships, modify cycles of behaviour, reduce the risk of reoffending and to integrate them back into the community with a reduced reliance on local mental health resources.
Our FIPTS Residential Service comprises of six-bed high support unit for Men and a four-bed high support unit for Women. Our Women’s Service also contains a community Well Being Hub which welcomes Women from within the Offender Personality Disorder (OPD) Pathway and supports them to develop independent living skills, learn new skills and enhance social integration.
- To support the Service Manager and Occupational Therapist in the effective operational day to day delivery of the FIPTS four Bed High Support Women service
- To oversee the operational delivery of the Well Being Hub for Women with Personality Disorder
- To oversee staff induction, development and supervision
- To coordinate referrals
- To support staff to deliver quality and timely support to service users
- To provide excellent management of the teams within their area of responsibility, through embodying the values of the organisation
Why with us?
- Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
- 25 days annual leave (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Pension, Eye-care Vouchers
- Growing and forward-thinking organisation
- If you wish to work with this challenging yet rewarding client group then this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
To apply for this role, please read the attached job description and send a competed application form along with your CV, to email@example.com by the closing date.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhances DBS and provide employment references covering 5 years period including one from your most recent employer. Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the issues relating to equal opportunities in service delivery and provision and to actively promote ways of eradicating racism, sexism, and other forms of negative discrimination though the group’s policies and procedures.
Closing date: 01/04/19