Please send all completed applications to email@example.com
Support Lead- Penrose SynergyDepartment: Penrose Synergy
Work Location: Victoria House, Victoria Street, Luton
Hours per week: 37.5
Shift pattern: Mon-Friday
- Continuously demonstrate respect, dignity and support of all service users, colleagues and external partner.
- Undertake Triage and Assessment with potential new service users after they have been referred to Penrose Synergy.
- Provide immediate support and crisis intervention to Priority 1 referrals
- Create, develop and maintain support plans and risk management plans from the assessments completed.
- Practically support service users to achieve items they have identified in their support plans.
- Ensure all risk control measures are followed, and shared, as identified on the individuals risk assessment.
- Ensure an appropriate level of work is completed (Priority 1) and available to a Support Officer when handed over for continuation of work with service users.
- Comply with any required standards or procedures as detailed in the Organisation’s ISO9001 QMS.
- Achievement of personal KPI targets and objectives.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The post holder will be required to demonstrate strengths in all the indicators set out in the relevant competency requirements. More specifically, the post holder will:
- Ensuring all individuals assigned to case load have a comprehensive assessment fully completed to a suitably high standard.
- Create and implement support plans with Service Users with realistic and timed outcomes set by the individual.
- Liaise with referral agencies in regards to multi-disciplinary approaches, either pre-referral or once engaged with the service.
- To adhere to local procedures in regards to case management, including the transition from support worker to support assistant.
- Create and maintain strong working relationships with local housing representatives including, but not limited to; Homeless Prevention Officers, Local Landlords, Housing Benefit Team, Allocations Department, Temporary Accommodation, Housing Associations, Hostels, Supported Housing Schemes, Rehab Facilities.
- To understand and adopt the local and central organisational targets and objectives.
- To complete reports, including service user’s support plans, case notes and other documentation for managers, members of the management board and other agencies, as directed by your line manager in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with policy and procedure.
- To follow and adhere to and ensure up to date knowledge of all Penrose’s policies, procedures and rules at all times.
- When requested provide guidance and support to relevant colleagues, such as volunteers, students, support assistants etc…, in line with the relevant policy and procedure.
Why work with us?
•Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
•25 days annual leave (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
•Pension, Eye-care Vouchers
•Growing and forward-thinking organisation
If you wish to work with this challenging yet rewarding client group then this could be a perfect opportunity for you, please send a copy of your CV along with a completed application form, this can be found here Penrose-Application-Form W and submit by the closing date.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhances DBS and provide employment references covering 5 years period including one from your most recent employer.
Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the issues relating to equal opportunities in service delivery and provision and to actively promote ways of eradicating racism, sexism, and other forms of negative discrimination though the group’s policies and procedures.Closing date: 14/12/2018