Please send all completed applications to email@example.com
Prison Data AdministratorDepartment: Penrose - Criminal Justice Services
Work Location: HMP Pentonville
Hours per week: 37.5
Shift pattern: 8am- 4.30pm
About The Service:
This service co-ordinates and co-delivers resettlement and rehabilitation activities for offenders being released across four London prisons. These prisons are HMP’s Wandsworth, Belmarsh, Brixton, Pentonville.
You will be responsible for contributing to the targets set by Penrose in partnership with MTC Novo and London CRC. One of the key targets will be ensuring that we are delivering positive outcomes to reduce reoffending rates as demonstrated from information entered on to the Prison data collection system, for which you will have responsibility for ensuring that data is accurate and up to date.
About the role
The Data Admin is responsible for the production of contractual performance information for our commissioners and provides a responsive service to commissioner teams.
The role will work closely with the Team Co-Ordinator to provide an independent and effective quality and performance monitoring service for Penrose Prison based Criminal Justice services.
This includes collating and producing data in respect of Penrose’s KPI’s, assisting in highlighting the key findings and recommendations.
The role will provide a contact point for queries related to data collection and usage of database systems.
This is not an Offender facing role, this is an office based Data Admin role.
Contract Compliance Administration – Key Areas Of Responsibilities:
• Ensure accurate information is entered on to the relevant prison data collection systems
• Maintain accurate and up to date data collection system for BCST2 allocations and completions
• Maintain accurate and up to date data collection system for BCST3’s (Resettlement plans)
• Produce (daily) a Receptions list for new arrivals, and allocate case loads in conjunction with the
• Produce (daily) a discharge list 12 weeks ahead and check this against current caseloads, ensuring
all those due for discharge are seen and have a resettlement worker allocated
• Collate and maintain all GIR data
• Maintain positive relationships with our partners
• Collate performance statistics for the service, for comparison against KPIs and support
administration of our contracts and liaise with partner agencies as necessary.
• Support the Team Coordinator/Cluster Service Manager in producing contractual data to be submitted
to the Data Team Coordinator
• Scrutinise all data for accuracy, monitor caseload allocations and interventions
Why work with us?
• Excellent core and on-going training aligned with personal development plan
• 25 days annual leave (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
• Pension, Eye-care Vouchers
• Growing and forward-thinking organisation
If you wish to work with this challenging yet rewarding client group then this could be a perfect opportunity for you, please send a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhances DBS and provide employment references covering 5 years period including one from your most recent employer.
Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the issues relating to equal opportunities in service delivery and provision and to actively promote ways of eradicating racism, sexism, and other forms of negative discrimination though the group’s policies and procedures.Closing date: 25/02/2019