Please send all completed applications to email@example.com
Performance and Data Coordinator – CJSDepartment: Penrose Criminal Justice Services
Work Location: Penrose Community Hub - Wembley
Hours per week: 37.5 hours
Shift pattern: 8.30am to 9.00pm (Early, Mid & Late Shift) based on rota system
About The Service
Penrose Criminal Justice Services are advertising for a Performance and Data Coordinator to support effective performance measurement and data accuracy across the service.
The Penrose Criminal Justice Service work in partnership with the London Community rehabilitation Company and Local Authorities to support offenders through their journey ‘Through the Gate’. The custodial services support offenders prior to their release from a custodial setting, whilst the community services provide accommodation and rehabilitative support to those post release.
We are looking for motivated staff who want to want to take an active role in the management of a team of data officers working across both custodial and community settings, work collaboratively with frontline officers and senior managers, and to develop new skills in the process. All team members receive a holistic training package before they are able to manage a caseload of clients, and Penrose is committed to continual professional development through additional training, supervisions and appraisals.
About The Role
The Performance and Data Coordinator is responsible for the collation and analysis of contractual performance information.
The role will work closely with Service Managers to provide an independent and effective quality and performance monitoring service for Penrose Criminal Justice services.
This includes collating and producing data in respect of Penrose’s KPIs, assisting in highlighting the key findings and recommendations, assisting with the development of the Penrose Quality Management System and other performance measurement and monitoring systems.
The role includes line management of administrative staff in prison and community settings with the aim of ensuring high standards of data quality and integrity and to support the running of informed and efficient services.
The role will provide a contact point for queries related to data collection and usage of database systems and to support and maintain relationships between Penrose CJS and London CRC.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure accurate information is entered on to data collection systems for ourselves or our contractors
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data internal collection systems
- Maintain positive relationships with our partners
- Produce timely and accurate contractual performance reporting to senior management our partners and commissions, in particular London CRC.
- Collate performance statistics for the services for comparison against KPIs and to support administration of our contracts and liaise with partner agencies as necessary.
- Support the Service Managers in producing contractual data.
- Produce timely monthly and quarterly reports assessing Penrose CJS performance against contractual service levels
- Analyse Penrose and CRC data to identify areas of underperformance and evaluate underlying causes
- Provide timely performance data for Penrose and SIG board reports
- Monitor and report on Penrose CJS caseload volumes
- Analyse outcome data to support marketing material, tenders, service reports and business plans as requested
- Establish, maintain and develop effective recording and information system, as well as pro-formas and templates for reviewing and maintaining of services at both project level and organsational level as directed.
- Maintain and develop data quality and reporting processes to support service delivery and evaluation
- Line management of Prison Data Admin Support staff and Community Data Support Officers (DSOs) / Development of the Project / Community Liaison
If you feel that this role is for you, please complete the application CJS Penrose-Application-Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.Closing date: 19/09/18