Forensic Intensive Psychological Treatment Service (FIPTS)
FIPTS provides effective and meaningful assessment, treatment and management of people with personality disorders. We are experts in working with individuals who have a high risk of sexual or violent offending behaviour. We work with our clients to reduce and manage the risk presented in the least restricted environment possible.
Our treatment programme covers
- Violence reduction
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Dialectical behavioural therapy
- Schema focus behavioural therapy
- Reasoning and rehabilitation
- Solution focused brief therapy
- Sex offender treatment programme
- PD awareness group
- Keywork sessions support
Clients are referred from a number of different agencies such as the probation service, the prison service and high secure hospitals.
Our FIPTS service is based in London. For further details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3668 9270.