Team LeaderDepartment: Southampton Way
Work Location: London Borough of Southwark
Hours per week: 37.5
Shift pattern: rota based
Equinox Southampton Way Supported Living Scheme provides self-contained medium/long term accommodation and a recovery approach resettlement programme for men with enduring mental health problems, who have led chaotic lives and/or been institutionalised.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader who will contribute to the management of Southampton Way and the provision of a responsive and high quality supported living service, provide effective support and supervision for staff in order to achieve full contract and regulatory compliance and deliver an effective, recovery-focused supported living service.
Experience and qualifications:
- Experience of providing housing management
- Promotion of service to a range of audiences
- Experience of recovery focused service provision.
- Key working risk assessment and support planning
- Experience of working with Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Experience of contract monitoring
- Experience of managing staff
- Experience of pathway management in regards to mental health & housing
- Experience of working with a range of providers both statutory & voluntary
- Experience of working with service users with mental health challenges.
- Experience of service management.
- Experience of budget management.
- Experience of devising service specific procedures
- Experience of completing internal service audits.
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks for social care and housing management
- Knowledge of relevant government strategies and initiatives
- Knowledge of Southwark clinical commissioning outcomes
- Knowledge of NHS five year plan
- Knowledge of personal health budgets
- Knowledge of personal social care budgets
- Knowledge of the Recovery Agenda
- Good knowledge of the benefits system
- Knowledge of best practices in social care
- Knowledge of managing resources & efficiency/savings.
If you feel that this role is for you, please complete an application form which can be found on the web site Equinox Care. Please note that we do not we do not accept CV’s for this role. The deadline for completed applications is Wednesday, 28th February 2018 11:59pm. Please email your application to email@example.com
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS checkClosing date: 28/02/2018