Group CQC & Compliance LeadDepartment: Quality and Performance Team
Work Location: Head Office, Islington, London
Salary: ca. £36,000 (increasing after successful completion of probation)
Hours per week: 37,5
Shift pattern: Monday-Friday, 9.00am - 5.00 pm
The Social Interest Group (SIG) believes that good care and support make for better lives. Our values of ambition, empowerment, transparency and inclusivity drive everything we do.
The Purpose of the Role
(1) To roll out and implement the CQC Key Lines of Enquiry framework across the group’s care & support services and support managers and staff to understand performance and implement changes to policy and practices as appropriate
(2) To oversee the roll out and implementation of the Psychologically Informed Environment (PIE) across the group’s services and to ensure managers and staff are fully trained and understand how the model will operate in their service
(3) To undertake compliance audits across the Groups care & support services
(4) To co-ordinate learning and development activities for care and support staff in conjunction with the Learning and Development Manager
(5) To work as part of the Audit and Performance Team to implement and sustain a robust governance structure for the SIG that meets all the requirements of CQC and all other standards relevant to services.
(6) To act as the Data Protection Officer for the group and ensure compliance with GDPR, data protection and reporting breaches to the Information Commissioners Office. You may be asked to attend board meetings to update the trustees on matters relating to data protection issues. Full training will be provided as appropriate after successful completion of probationary period.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of CQC Key Lines of Enquiry and change management
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation (desirable)
- Commitment to Service User engagement and involvement
Should you wish to apply, please send your CV to email@example.comClosing date: 14/03/2018