Visions, Aims & Values
A society in which all vulnerable people have opportunities to change their lives positively for the better
To give each and every vulnerable member of our society the voice, skills and independence to build a brighter future.
- Remain – financially viable
- Ensure – Penrose services work towards our constitutional aims and objectives
- Provide – high quality services
- Attract – and retain quality staff who have professional integrity and attitudes
- Maximise – Service User involvement